Today’s in the online world where everything is going and processing online, keeping account secure is very important and tough task. But you can make it easy just by following simple practices and tips -
1. Use Strong passwords and change your passwords frequently →
1. Always use strong passwords. Strong passwords means - make your passwords little bit tough to guess. like use your favourite quotes initials as password.
Example - “Beat your own record, success will chase you” say this is your favourite quote and Then this will be your password “BYORSWCY”.
2. Change your passwords on regular basis.
3. Use unique passwords that contain both numbers and letters (uppercase and lowercase) and if allowed, symbols.
4. Do not share or store your passwords.
5. Write down your password in a secure, private place. Do keep your password in a safe place.
6. You should change your passwords regularly and use a different password for each of your accounts.
7. You should create a password at least 10 characters long.
8. Do use a different password for each website you visit.
9. Do not use personal information in your password such as contact numbers, birthdays etc.
10. Do not use sequences such as ”abcd1234” or keyboard sequences like “qwerty”.