Telecom Regulatory Of India(TRAI) is Mandating a Blockchain-based Distributed Ledger Transaction(DLT) System from 15th February 2020. It will help consumers to get rid of pesky and fraudulent calls & SMS. TRAI regulated this DLT system to prevent consumers from Unsolicited Commercial Communication(UCC) after a big number of cases filed by consumers against UCC last year. Enterprise & Sender Id registration is mandatory on the DLT platform to all who are using SMS and Voice Services. Post 15th of February 2020, SMS services of only registered entities will be allowed by operators.
- Then you have to select your area of operation As Entity. In case you already have your account then click login.
- Now to check your enterprise registration validity If you select YES then you have to enter your entity ID. In case you select NO then you have to enter your Business PAN No.
- Signup For a Business Account.
- Confirm the OTP and click Verify.
- Then duly fill all the necessary information about your enterprise in the given form and click Continue.
- After filling about your enterprise you have to fill in the details in form Business Owner contact information and click on Continue.
- Select upload Proof of Business Identity and upload the required document and click Continue.
- Select upload proof of Business Entity and upload the required document and click Continue.
- Now upload a letter of the authorization that format is given there.
- Now make the payment. After successful payment, your enterprise will get registered and you will get a reference no. to check your entity account status.
Follow these instructions you can easily register your company on the BSNL portal.