If you are running a business in a country where coronavirus is emerging rapidly like India then you have to read this blog until the end to prevent your employees from this pandemic. There are many myths revolving around the internet and people are following them in their practical lives in place of being precautious. So here are some actions you should take to avoid the spread of this virus among your employees.
Make Employees Work from home
Send your staff home and make them work from there only. This is the best way to stop the spread of this virus among them. It will not affect your business in any manner as there are many kinds of research that state that working from home does not affect or decrease the productivity of employees but the homely work environment enhances their productivity and work’s accuracy.
The less your employees socialize the lesser the chances of getting infected. So, avoiding close interactions with your fellow employees would be a great option to stay away from this virus. Avoiding conferences and employee meetings will also decrease the chances of getting infected. Do not travel in public transports even in the case of urgency as there are higher risks of getting infected.
Paid Sick Leaves
It may not fit in your company’s policy but it is the best option to avoid dragging sick employees to the office that will definitely benefit others. Advice the employee who’s sick to stay at home even in case of normal sickness.
Do not spread false Information
Do not spread any false information in your company about the cure and precautions of coronavirus. If you are following them it does not mean they are reliable just cross-check your facts before informing others. Always trust the reliable sources for information and do not trust any article or blog thoroughly as facts are changing and getting updated every day. Always provide instructions from reliable sources only, such as this from CDC.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid these Myths
- Keep drinking water often to prevent infection. Staying hydrated is good but this will not help you with coronavirus in any scenario.
- Wearing face masks. They will not help unless you are using public transport, taking care of someone infected and you yourself are infected and do not want to spread infection while coughing.
- It will go away with summer or in warm temperature. WHO has denied this fact and there is no single scientific evidence about this fact so this is also a myth. So, do not rely on the weather to prevent yourself from this pandemic.
Stay Home Save Lives – www.msgclub.net