At MsgClub you can measure the effectiveness of your SMS marketing campaigns easily through our authentic delivery reports. On our interface clients can get the real-time status of all sent campaign. It describes the brief status of the transactional, promotional SMS or OTP messages sent by you.
Because understanding the different status in DLR is very important to realize the ROI you might have gained from that SMS campaign. Moreover, we also provide delivery reports of other things like SMPP DLR, Scheduled DLR, Send SMS Outbox, Failed API all under the same option.
Even, you can export each and every DLR on your desktop into CSV format. Given-below I am sharing simple steps that you need to follow before downloading reports of 7 Days and more.
1. Sign-in to your account at msg.msgclub.net, go to ‘Delivery report’.
2. Under this, by default, you will get 7 days DLR of your text messages. If you wish to export or download a single report that you can move your cursor on the Action option and then click button highlighted in the below-given image.
3. In case, if you have a requirement to view more than 7 days delivery report than go to ‘More DLR’.
4. Select the start date and end date to get reports of messages between the selected dates. For example, You have selected start date of 1st August and end date of 20th August all 20 days SMS delivery reports will get automatically exported into your system.
Note: You will get last 1-month delivery only at our interface.
5. Just open it and get each and every detail like request ID, mobile number, sender ID, status, route name, sent date/time, delivered date/time & username.
If you’re working as our bulk SMS reseller you can even view the reports of your client also. In the ‘’Delivery Report’’ option you will get a drop down showing ‘’self’’ in which you can select client.
Search your customer username, select start/end date and click show button to get 7 Days DLR and last 1 month DLR.
To know more about Msgclub Services visit our Website www.msgclub.net