WhatsApp Business, Verified WhatsApp Business API
Since Meta (formerly Facebook) launched ‘Click To WhatsApp Ads’ on its platform, advertising on WhatsApp has grown in popularity.
This guide will teach you how to set up your WhatsApp business account and leverage Facebook ads for WhatsApp to allow your customers and prospects to message your business number with a single click.
Prerequisites for Creating WhatsApp Ads on Facebook-
Here are the steps to take if you want to run WhatsApp campaigns through the Facebook Ads manager:
Download a WhatsApp Business Account
WhatsApp advertising is not possible with a standard WhatsApp number. You must create a WhatsApp Business account using either the WhatsApp Business App or the WhatsApp Business API.
WhatsApp Business API and App include exclusive features such as:
- Verified WhatsApp Business Number with a green tick.
- Chatbot for WhatsApp and chat automation.
- Product Catalog on WhatsApp to exhibit items and services.
- Support for multiple logins to facilitate customer service and support.
- Advertising technologies, interactive messaging and marketing.
These options differ depending on the WhatsApp solution you select. The WhatsApp Business App and the WhatsApp Business API are two distinct products. You might be wondering which one is best for you.
Connect Your WhatsApp Business Number to Your Facebook Page
The next step is to link your WhatsApp business account to your Facebook page. This is a required step that can be completed through your Facebook Business page settings:
- Go to your Facebook company page.
- Click the ‘Settings’ button.
- Select ‘WhatsApp’ from the left-hand column.
- Select your country code.
- Enter your WhatsApp number and press the ‘Send code’ button.
- Enter the OTP code and press the ‘Confirm’ button.
You should also connect your Instagram and Facebook pages.
When you’ve completed all of this, you’re ready to start building your first Click-to-WhatsApp ad.
How to Configure WhatsApp Ads in Facebook Ads Manager
Please keep in mind that this step necessitates knowledge of Facebook Advertising. We expect you to be familiar with Facebook Ads and understand that they cost money.
Now, let’s have a look at Facebook Ads Manager –
- Go to Facebook Ads Manager and press the ‘Create‘ button.
- Choose ‘Messages‘ as the campaign target. Give your campaign, ad group, and ad set a name. Now press the ‘proceed‘ button.Using Messages as a goal allows you to start as many new conversations on WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and/or Instagram Direct as feasible.
- You can specify a daily or lifetime budget for your ad campaign after selecting ‘Messages‘ as the target.You can also look at the different campaign bid strategies. You may be able to select bid tactics based on the objective you specified.
You have now finished the task at the Campaign level. Let’s go to the ad group level and press the ‘Next‘ button.
- Select ‘WhatsApp’ as the messaging app at the ad group level to run click-to WhatsApp advertising through Facebook. As mentioned below, select your Facebook profile and WhatsApp Business number.
- You can now build and schedule WhatsApp ads based on age, gender, location, interests, and audience.
To learn more about targeting,
Click ‘Next’ after setting up the targeting.
You will now proceed to the ad set level, where you will configure the design and presentation of your ad.
- Select the Facebook and Instagram pages for which you wish to run WhatsApp Ads first.
- Select the sort of ad creative for the advertising. You can select and upload photographs, movies, and carousels.
- Once you’ve uploaded the necessary creatives. It’s time to go over the placements and preview the commercial.
- Modify Facebook and Instagram ad placements.
- The headline for your Click To WhatsApp Ad. You can include up to five major headings.
- A headline such as ‘Chat With Us’.
- A description of the advertisement.
- Create a CTA or call to action for your WhatsApp Ad. You can select one of several CTAs.
- Advertisement preview. This is how the ad will appear in the feeds of Facebook and Instagram.
- Click ‘Message Template,’ then customize the template message to fit your specific client persona.
- Click the ‘Save and Finish‘ button.
- Finally, press the ‘Publish‘ button.
Facebook is now reviewing your ad. It will go live based on your targeting once it has been approved.
Examine and optimize WhatsApp Ads Results
It is critical to regularly monitor the results of Click To WhatsApp Ads.
Go to Facebook Ads Manager and select the columns you wish to examine to monitor your ad campaign. Depending on your campaign’s goals, you may want to monitor KPIs such as:
- Conversations Begun
- Messaging Replies
- Clicks on Links
- Views of Content
The Advantages of WhatsApp Ads and Marketing
Businesses benefit greatly with Click To WhatsApp marketing. These advantages stem from a highly engaged audience, from lead creation through remarketing.
- Lead Generation from Qualified Sources
WhatsApp advertisements generate highly qualified leads. These are the prospects who are most interested in your products and services.
- Lead Engagement Right Away
Begin a discussion with your leads as soon as they contact you with WhatsApp ads. Conversations with customers in real time avoid lead leakage.
- Launch Re-engagement Campaigns
What happened following the initial conversation? Use WhatsApp marketing services to your advantage, or build a specific WhatsApp marketing campaign for re-engagement with personalized messages and offers.
- Promotional Messages That Are Unique To You
You can now mass-promote personalized WhatsApp campaigns! Make certain that your engaged clients make the most of your offers. Grow your business by leveraging your highly engaged WhatsApp following.
Here are some examples of marketing and promotional messages sent via WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Business messaging is a useful communication tool for your company. Using a WhatsApp Business account, you may give personalized communication to your consumers, allowing you to create relationships with them.
Running Facebook Click To WhatsApp advertisements is one of many ways to begin communicating with clients at scale and accomplishing your business goals more successfully.